Use wax wraps instead of cling film to store and keep food fresh - the original plastic free alternative. Wrap cut fruit and vegetables, cover a bowl or plate of leftover food, wrap herbs, sandwiches, cheese or snacks.
Handmade from organic cotton these are a super easy way to start reducing single-use plastic (or aluminium foil).
Wrap, rinse, dry and use again. With some love and care these wraps can last up to 2 years.
Our Triple Set (Large) contains 3 large (33 x 33cm) reusable wax wraps
- 100% organic cotton, organic coconut oil, tree resin and sustainably harvested beeswax
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wrap (over a bowl, a plate, around a piece of cut fruit or vegetables)
- Rinse gently by hand using cool water - use a mild detergent only if needed
- Dry, store and use again. And again. And again!
- Safe for vegetables, fruit, cheese, and dry goods
- Do no use heat, hot water or leave the wax wraps in the sun
- Handmade in Thailand