Our 'Do It Yourself' kit allows you to make your own beautiful wax wraps at home - a fun activity for children (& adults)! The kit comes with a bar of special wax mixture, 3 different sizes of precut fabric, and easy to follow directions.
Once made you can use wax wraps instead of cling film to store and keep food fresh - the original plastic free alternative. Wrap cut fruit and vegetables, cover a bowl or plate of leftover food, wrap herbs, sandwiches, cheese or snacks.
Wax wraps are a super easy way to start reducing single-use plastic (or aluminium foil).
Wrap, rinse, dry and use again. With some love and care these wraps can last up to 2 years.
- 100% organic cotton, organic coconut oil, tree resin and sustainably harvested beeswax
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wrap (over a bowl, a plate, around a piece of cut fruit or vegetables)
- Rinse gently by hand using cool water - use a mild detergent only if needed
- Dry, store and use again. And again. And again!
- Safe for vegetables, fruit, cheese, and dry goods
- Do no use heat, hot water or leave the wax wraps in the sun
- Handmade in Thailand