Use wax wraps instead of cling film to store and keep food fresh. Wrap cut fruit and vegetables, cover a bowl or plate of leftover food, wrap herbs, sandwiches, cheese or snacks.
Handmade from organic cotton these are a super easy way to start reducing single-use plastic (or aluminium foil) - the original plastic free alternative.
Wrap, rinse, dry and use again. With some love and care these wraps can last up to 2 years.
Our best selling item, each Beginners Set contains 3 reusable wax wraps -
1 small (20 x 20cm)
1 medium (26 x 26cm) and
1 large (33 x 33cm)
- 100% organic cotton, organic coconut oil, tree resin and sustainably harvested beeswax
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wrap (over a bowl, a plate, around a piece of cut fruit or vegetables)
- Rinse gently by hand using cool water - use a mild detergent only if needed
- Dry, store and use again. And again. And again!
- Safe for vegetables, fruit, cheese, and dry goods
- Do no use heat, hot water or leave the wax wraps in the sun
- Handmade in Thailand