Our Waxed Bags are an eco-friendly, plastic-free alternative to keep your food fresh. The Small Bags are perfect for snacks and sandwiches and are great for kids' lunches – you can wrap up a handful of dates or nuts, pretzel sticks, vegetable sticks or a sandwich.
Hand sewn, they are (hand) washable, reusable, and a long-lasting alternative to plastic bags, ziplock bags or aluminium foil.
Wrap, rinse, dry and use again. With some love and care these wraps can last up to 2 years.
Our Small Wax Bag measures 22 x 22cm
- 100% organic cotton, organic coconut oil, tree resin and sustainably harvested beeswax
- Place your food into the bag and fold down the top a few times to seal
- Rinse gently by hand using cool water - use a mild detergent only if needed
- Dry, store and use again. And again. And again!
- Safe for vegetables, fruit, cheese, and dry goods
- Do no use heat, hot water or leave the wax wraps in the sun
- Handmade in Thailand